Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gwennie's morning

Woke up, cried until Daddy got me out of the crib.

Woke Mommy up with a pat on her face that ended with my finger in her nose, and a call for "kiss!" (Ok, so Mommy didn't mind that part too much.) Played "Pull the pillow out from under Daddy's head. Laughed. Said, "Daddy sad? Daddy sleepy!" Threw myself down next to him and snored.


Read all my new library books and my Halloween books. Kissed the witch on the wall.


Decorated my face during breakfast. Yum, oatmeal! Yummier, raisins!


Played manymanymany (but not nearly enough) games of peekaboo. Only now I call it "haidin!" Laughed.


Played dress up with a washcloth(Mommy missed that picture) and a new hat. Laughed.


Ran around outside with one shoe on.


Yelled "DYYYPer!" really loud while Mommy changed me.

Laughed.

Colored.




Now I'm helping Daddy rewire the tv. He says I'm a good helper.
It's only 10:30 am.
This afternoon, I'm going to the NICU reunion, the pumpkin patch and a BBQ. Bye bye!

No comments: