Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Julie and her Family

This is the only family shot we've had since Mom took the coming home shots. Julie's only 10 days old. Maybe we should take another one.
















I love this one of me and my girls. Julie's 22 days old. Look at her little smile.










Daddy, multitasking. This was Daddy's birthday, but we were heading to Danny's birthday party. Look! Julie's out of her pj's! This was her FMG debut. She slept through it.







There was a visit from Auntie Kathleen and Uncle Scot. Julie's 24 days.















This is not Julie. This is another shot of Gwen on Scot's shoulders. Is good, no? My brother is a weirdo, but Gwen thinks he's cool.








There was not one but two visits from Grandma Jill in January, and I didn't get any pictures of her with Julie. There's only one of her with Gwen, and you can't see either of their faces. Fail.
And then there the pictures of my girls. The sisters.




Julie says, "What's that on your face, Gwennie?" Gwennie says, "Probably peanut butter." Julie's 3 weeks old.



First day of preschool! (More on that soon. Oops, broke my new rule.) 5 weeks old.

And that last one is today - Julie's two days short of 7 weeks. Both girls have clean faces! WIN! Plus, you know, they're beautiful. New wallpaper.

And I tried to get all fancy with the layout, but I either need to actually learn how to do this stuff, or give up. Haven't made a decision yet.

No comments: