Friday, December 18, 2009

Where We Dance Around

JIM HAS A JOB!
The news went out on Facebook and email and teary telephone calls, but I need to write about it here, too. It's a fantastic job for him. He's working in wireless, dealing with radio frequency waves. (My husband is a geek who lurves himself some frequency waves. I've spent hours watching him spin things to show me the wave patterns. I really, really love him. Just saying.) He's out of computer security, he's making good money, and he gave them a really solid sales lead on his second day.

He's going to kick ass at this job.

And we're going to be ok, after all. I mean, I knew we would be. But I was getting very worried that it wouldn't be in this house, maybe not in this county. And I love it here.
This happened too:





















And this too:
More on those later.
If you're reading this - well, thank you. It's been an incredibly difficult year, one in which we've relied on all of you more than you will ever know. It is your love and support that has pulled us through.

No comments: