Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter roundup, pt 1 - BC Hunt

Our first Easter activity was an Easter Egg Hunt at my old stomping grounds, Redwood Elementary. It made me a little sad to be back there; I have such great memories of my first year teaching there. And it was such a beautiful school. It still is, but the gardens and the playgrounds are breaking down. It's been 6 years after all.

We had the usual crew there for the hunt and a picnic - Gwennie, Ryan, Adessa, Daniel, plus Elijah and Jaden. There was an Easter Bunny who fascinated Adessa and deepy disturbed Ryan. Gwen wasn't thrilled with him either. She wanted to check out the hen and the chickens.


And hunt for eggs! Gwen, turn around! The eggs are in the classroom!













That's better. Gather them up!














Oh, look! Something shiny - I mean, round and bouncy!













Danny had the hang of it.













Ryan brought his usual attention to detail to the task.

















I have no idea what I did to make Adessa look so supermodelish.

Then we ate our picnic, played on the old playgrounds, and went home.

1 comment:

Keidi said...

Adessa was in that train tent thing, hence the cool effect. We love being part of your crew!!